- The aim is to dive in your inspiration, focusing on our categories.
Length and format:
- The minimum words are 1250, and maximum words are 2500.
- Many critical articles are an average of 2000 words
- Gender Ink uses AP Style.
- Any sources should be hyperlinked directly in the texts.
- We accept contribution on an ongoing basis. Material submitted with be published 14 days after submission.
- Photos and bios will appear below each published material. Submit your bio approximately 80 words and your profile photo.
- Jpeg or png photo format are recommended.
- You are requested to submit at least 3-5 Editorial photos.
- One will be used as a featured image, and the rest will be distributed throughout the article.
Social Media Coordination:
- We expect mutual social media coordination
- Gender Ink will regularly post material on Facebook and Twitter. Please follow and engage once your article is published.