1. What personal information we collect
Personal information is collected for subscription to our Gender Ink newsletter; your name and your contact information that includes; telephone number, email and address
2. How we collect personal information
The personal information we collect is from our newsletter and Google Analytics:
- Information you give to us when you sign up to our newsletter
- Email Provider
- The pages you visit on our websites and how you got to them
- IP address
- Internet Connection
3. How we use personal information
We use your personal information to: share our newsletter, featured stories or any relevant information that is related to Gender Ink Magazine and to get feedback from you on the quality of our website and your experience with our magazine.
We can contact you through your email or through social media.
4. Contact and interaction with you
If you subscribe to our newsletter or complete an online form on our site, you are giving us the authorization to store your information and interact with you to give the data you have requested. Contact can happen via email or by post or through social media.
5. Legitimate interests
We use your data to respond to your enquiries and give you information that we trust you want to acquire about the Gender Ink Magazine, stage and our occasions (the legal reason for this is “authentic intrigue”)
Where our approach depends on the actual design grounds described above, those legitimate are:
- gathering individual information to give you a smooth and proficient customer experience;
- to ensure you get updated information on our business activities;
- to give the services, you have requested; and
- for our own showcasing and research
6. Sharing personal information
Your information is not shared with any third party. All your personal information collected is safe and secured in our database.
Your information is not shared, sold or distribute your information to any third party.
7. How long will we keep your personal information?
We will keep the information we gather about you for whatever length of time that required for the reasons set out above or as needed to conform to any lawful commitments to which we are subject. This will include us intermittently looking into our documents to review that the information is precise, cutting-edge and still required.
8. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to different addresses, including utilizing our online networking buttons. We endeavor to interface to the website that offers our particular requirements and regards for protection, we are not answerable for the substance, security, or security measures utilized by different sites, and a connection doesn’t establish support of that website. When you connect to another website from our own, you are dependent upon the terms and conditions of that website, including, yet not limited to, its web security approach and practices. Please do check these measures before you submit any information to these sites.
Specific features of our site will take into account social networking. You ought to ensure when using these features; you do not submit any personal information that you would prefer not to be sent, gathered or used by different clients, for example, profile details or email address.
9. Cookies and similar technologies
- to understand how our website is used, for example, by notifying us if you get an error message when you browse;
- to understand and save your preferences and contact details, so you do not have to submit this information twice;
- to measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, for example by notifying us if you have opened a marketing email that we have sent you, and
- to help us compile data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may use trusted third-party services, like Google Analytics, that track this information on our behalf.
Some cookies are necessary so you should not disable these if you want to be able to use all the features of our website. You can disable cookies, but this may affect your full experience of the website.
10. Your Rights
At any time, you have the right to:
- request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you;
- rectify your personal data, if you consider that the information we are holding is incorrect;
- ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it;
- withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent);
- ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages as described above in the marketing section;
- restrict processing of your personal information;
- data portability (moving some of your personal data elsewhere) in certain circumstances;
- object to your personal data being processed in certain circumstances; and
- not be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have safeguards put in place if you are being profiled based on your personal data.
Any request from you for access to or a copy of your personal information must be in writing and we will endeavor to respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month in compliance with data protection legislation. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards your rights as a data subject.
We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let us know if any of your personal details change by sending a message to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
12. Changes to the policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Any changes we make to our policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our policy.